WORK WITH THE BEST
TO PREVENT, PROTECT, AND PROLONG
WORK WITH THE BEST
Careers with HydraTech
HydraTech hires only the best engineers to help with our mission to provide the best products and service in the field of pipe remediation. We’re always looking for new team members, so submit your resume today!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise, schedule, and coordinate crews of 4-6 team members
- Perform material take-offs, ordering of tools, materials, and equipment in a timely fashion to maximize field productivity
- Manage the job and ensure deadlines and budget requirements are met to match the scope of work
- Ensure equipment is maintained and schedule repairs as needed
- Prepares reports for purposes of documenting activities and informs senior managers of job progress
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have concrete experience of at least 2 years
- Must be 18 + to apply
- Must be available for interview
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- 3+ years of Foreman experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to read construction documents and plans.
- Ability to lead and manage crews to ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Strong work ethic, safety-minded and physical ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Capable of working a 12-hour workday.
- Must be able to stand for long periods and be on your knees for long periods.
Independent Manufactures Representatives Nationwide
Seeking Independent Sales Representatives in the Trenchless Technology Industry. The products to be represented are the HydraTite Internal Joint Seal, a mechanical internal pipe seal for joint repairs, HydraWrap, a carbon fiber composite for repairing and protecting piping systems, HydraLock, an internal joint seal for small diameter pipes, and HydraLine, an epoxy based coating system for industrial pipelines or tank repairs. These products are used for industrial, municipal, and marine applications. If you currently represent products in a related field, please contact Heather Spurlino at 513-978-6442
Construction Laborers Needed (Pipeline and Highway Contractor):
- Experience in construction
- OK with confined space
- OK with heights
- Concrete and/or confined space experience appreciated
- Ability to travel
- Have driver’s license and be drug free
- Pay depends on experience and ability